Not until you leave your home do you appreciate what you had. As we slowly say goodbye to our favorite haunts I pause to reflect on how much fun we have had in this city. This is the first city our children have really known, the first house they will remember forever, the first place where they played in the park with friends without parents around. Catherine biked all over the neighborhood, at one point driving so dangerously that a Mum and very dear friend let me know. Ironically a few years later I had to tell the same Mum that her son was doing the same on his bike. I remain uncertain whether it is better to live all over the world or to live in the same place as you grow up. What my own children have gained in new experiences and independence, they have lost in not having the security and comfort of constant home and friends.
- Best Board Games – H1 2018 Update June 8, 2018
- May Financial Update June 5, 2018
- If You Fail to Plan, You Plan to Fail – Vacation Edition June 1, 2018
- Camping It Up May 29, 2018
- The Cost of Entertainment May 25, 2018