- Best Board Games – H1 2018 Update June 8, 2018
- May Financial Update June 5, 2018
- If You Fail to Plan, You Plan to Fail – Vacation Edition June 1, 2018
- Camping It Up May 29, 2018
- The Cost of Entertainment May 25, 2018
Monthly Archives: June 2017
A lot of the financial blogs are talking about food this week so here is my take. Don’t worry, I won’t be posting food porn pictures.
Buy a car … check Buy a house … check Sign the children up for the next school year … check Join the library and start getting to know the city … check Start volunteering in the community … check … Continue reading
We have now been in Portland a week! We are currently staying with family, so the biggest financial concerns this week were a house and a car; the two largest expenses most families deal with.